By expanding the personal data report tab in the Dataships Control Panel you can generate a "personal data report" for a user
To Generate a Personal Data Report
- Login to your Dataships account via the Control Panel (here):
- Enter your e-mail address in the Email field and click Continue.
- Enter your password in the Password field and click Sign in.
- Click Customer. It can be found towards the top left of the screen along the menu bar.
- In the search bar, enter the email address of the customer you wish to find and click the Search button. N.B. you do not have to enter the full email address for the search to work.
- If there is any record associated with that email address, it will appear in the table. Click on the Details button of the customer you wish to generate a report for.
- Under the Customer Data section, expand the Personal Data Report tab.
- Click the Generate button. This can take some time, depending on the number of applications you have connected and the volume of data that resides within them. Once finished, the report will open on a new tab. You can click the download button on the top right to save the report as a PDF. There will also be a download button in the Dataships Control Panel that you can click to download a PDF.