Open a Privacy Center page on your website to allow your users to view your policies and manage their own data through the Data Access Gateway
It only takes a few minutes to get the Privacy Center live on your website. Once live, you’ll be able to show your policies, cookie details, and Data Access Gateway to your website visitors instantaneously.
Add Privacy Center
- Create a new webpage for the Privacy Center with the following URL - https://www.yourdomain.com/privacy-center.
- Remove the <header> and <footer> from the webpage above, otherwise it will overlap with the Privacy Center.
- Copy the script from Control Panel > Comply > Website Installation > Head Tag Script section and add this before the closing head tag on your new Privacy Center webpage you created in step 1.
- Copy the script from Control Panel > Comply > Website Installation > Body Tag Script section and add this before the closing body tag on your new Privacy Center webpage you created in step 1.
- Create a new link in your website footer called “Privacy Center” that directs to your new Privacy Center page URL.
That's it! Your Privacy Center is ready for the world to see :)