You can add/remove data fields from an app connected to Dataships.
To add/remove data fields
- Login to your Dataships account via the Control Panel (here):
- Enter your e-mail address in the Email field and click Continue.
- Enter your password in the Password field and click Sign in.
- Click Apps. It can be found towards the top left of the screen along the menu bar.
- By default, you will be brought to the Connect Apps page, switch to the Manage Connected Apps page.
- Click on the Details button beside the App you would like to delete.
- By default, you will be brought to the App Settings tab. Switch to Personal Data / Consent tab where you would like to add/remove data fields.
- Click on the Add/Remove Field button and simply click the fields you would like to add in the Data Access Gateway. N.B. You can only add fields from the list of supported fields provided by Dataships.
- To remove a field click on the field and select the option to Delete.
That's it! The changes made will automatically be updated in your Privacy Center.