You can add or remove a policy to your Privacy Center with the click of a few buttons.
Please note that we do not recommend making any changes to your Privacy Center without consulting with your Customer Success Manager.
To add/remove a policy from your Privacy Center
- Login to your Dataships account via the Control Panel (here):
- Enter your e-mail address in the Email field and click Continue.
- Enter your password in the Password field and click Sign in.
- Click Comply. It can be found towards the top left of the screen along the menu bar.
- By default, you will be brought to the Company Profile page. Switch to the Policies page.
- Inside the Recommendation box, check/uncheck the policies you would like to have. N.B. If you uncheck a policy, the content of that policy will still be available for you to edit. Unchecked policies will not appear in the Privacy Center so make sure to check it back on again when you're ready.
- You can add other policies (e.g. Security Policy) to your Privacy Center. Reach out to us and we will enable this for you.
That's it, adding and removing a policy is that easy.