You can check for any new Data Subject Access Requests (DSAR)s in your Dataships Control Panel
To check for new DSAR's:
- Login to your Dataships account via the Control Panel (here):
- Enter your e-mail address in the Email field and click Continue.
- Enter your password in the Password field and click Sign in.
- Click Inbox. It can be found towards the top left of the screen along the menu bar.
- You will then have the following options to click:
- Custom Request - lists any pending custom request you have have received.
- Erasure Request - list any erasure requests you have have received. N.B. you have 30 days to either accept or decline a request.
- Modification Request - lists any modification to personal data that has been requested by your data subjects. These requests usually involve making manual changes to personal data in external sources which may not support automatic data update.
- Logged Request (contact us to have this enabled) - any requests that your staff might have sent in through the Privacy Center on behalf of a Data Subject.
If you do not have any pending requests for any of the above, you're probably all set. Still having doubts? Reach out to us and we will also take a look with you.
If you are unsure how to deal with any of the above requests please feel free to reach out to your Dataships Customer Success Manager who can talk you through this process.
If the Logged Request feature is something that you are interested please reach out to your Customer Success Manager and they would be happy to provide further details on this feature.