Get a historic view of any recertification, erasure or custom requests that have been made through the Data Access Gateway.
To check audit logs
- Login to your Dataships account via the Control Panel (here):
- Enter your e-mail address in the Email field and click Continue.
- Enter your password in the Password field and click Sign in.
- Click Reporting. It can be found towards the top left of the screen along the menu bar.
- By default you will be brought to the All Time Overview sub-page (see sidebar on the left of the screen).
- Click Erasure Request History on the same sidebar to view all erasure requests made through the Data Access Gateway in your Privacy Center. You will see two sections on this page as follows:
- Accepted Requests - erasure requests that either you have accepted previously or has expired after 30 days of no actions taken. N.B. the email address of the data subjects are also deleted.
- Declined Requests - erasure requests that you have declined previously. You can check the data subject's email address and the reason for decline here.
- Click Recertification History to view the history of data fields changed/requested to be changed by your customers through the Data Access Gateway.
- Data Change History - shows the the history of all data fields changed by customers themselves.
- Modifications Requests - are the changes requested by customers in the data sources that cannot be automatically updated. For the changes listed here you have to manually update the data fields in the data source.
- Click Custom Request History to view the list of all custom requests you have received via the Privacy Center Data Access Gateway.
Still having doubts? Reach out to us and we would be happy take a look with you.