Connecting your HubSpot app to Dataships will allow your users to manage their personal data via your Privacy Center
Connect HubSpot to Dataships
- Login to your Dataships account via the Control Panel (here):
- Enter your e-mail address in the Email field and click Continue.
- Enter your password in the Password field and click Sign in.
- Click Apps. It can be found towards the top left of the screen along the menu bar.
- Search for "HubSpot", then click Add, then Manage.
- This integration requires a HubSpot API key. Login to your HubSpot account here to get this credential. Select your production account (if you have multiple accounts in HubSpot).
Click on the settings menu on the top right.
Expand the Integrations tab and select "API key"
Click on "Show" beside your Active API key and Copy.
- Paste the API key into the Control Panel.
- Click on Check Connection to test the credentials.
- If the credentials from the steps above are correct, you can Save details in Dataships Control Panel.
That's it! Your HubSpot app is now connected to Dataships.