Connecting your Klaviyo app to Dataships will allow your users to manage their personal data via your Privacy Center
Connect Klaviyo to Dataships
- Login to your Dataships account via the Control Panel (here):
- Enter your e-mail address in the Email field and click Continue.
- Enter your password in the Password field and click Sign in.
- Click Apps. It can be found towards the top left of the screen along the menu bar.
- Search for "Klaviyo", then Add, then Manage.
- This integration requires a Klaviyo API key. Login to your Klaviyo account here to get this credential.
- Click on Settings then API Keys. Click on the view icon and copy the Private API Key.
- Paste the Private API Key in the Control Panel.
- Click on Check Connection to test the credentials.
- If the credentials from the steps above are correct, you can Save details in Dataships Control Panel.
That's it! Your Klaviyo app is now connected to Dataships.