Connecting your Salesforce app to Dataships will allow your users to manage their personal data via your Privacy Center
Connect HubSpot to Dataships
- Login to your Dataships account via the Control Panel (here):
- Enter your e-mail address in the Email field and click Continue.
- Enter your password in the Password field and click Sign in.
- Click Apps. It can be found towards the top left of the screen along the menu bar.
- Search for "Salesforce", then click Add, then Manage.
- This integration requires a Salesforce Client ID and Client Secret. Login to your Salesforce account here to get this credential.
- From Setup, enter "Apps" in the Quick Find box, and select App Manager.
- Click New Connected App.
- Enter the following details:
- Connected App Name - Dataships
- Contact Email - email@example.com
- Enable Oauth Settings - enable
- Callback URL - https://app.dataships.io/admin/oauth/salesforce
- From the Available Oauth Scopes, select the following:
- Access and manage your data (api)
- Allow access to your unique identifier (openid)
- Perform requests on your behalf at any time (refresh_token, offline_access)
- Require Secret for Web Server Flow - enable
- Token Valid for - 2 hours
- Asset Signing Certificate - salesforce_cert
- Copy the Client ID and Client Secret and paste them into Dataships Control Panel.
- Click on the Allow Access button. This will open up a new tab asking you to login to Salesforce.
- Login to Salesforce and Allow Dataships to fetch Client Data.
- The tab will automatically close when Dataships receives the relative tokens from Salesforce for integrations.
That's it! Your HubSpot app is now connected to Dataships.