You can modify permissions and enable features directly in the Control Panel for your connected apps
To manage a connected app
- Login to your Dataships account via the Control Panel (here):
- Enter your e-mail address in the Email field and click Continue.
- Enter your password in the Password field and click Sign in.
- Click Apps. It can be found towards the top left of the screen along the menu bar.
- By default you will be brought to the Connect Apps page, switch to the Manage Connected Apps page.
- Find an app you would like to manage and click on details.
- Under the Features, you can Enable / Disable the features you would like to show your website users in the Data Access Gateway.
- Under the Modify Permissions section, you can Enable / Disable the permission you would like to provide to your Data Subjects via the Data Access Gateway.
- Read - this is default and usually available for all Apps. Read access allows the data subjects to see their data held in this specific app in the Data Access Gateway.
- Update - most apps have update access. This allows data subjects to update their data automatically in the Data Access Gateway. Having this turned off will allow you to manually change the data in the App (Modification Request).
- Delete - some apps allow delete access.
- Switch between the different tabs e.g. App settings, Personal Data, Consents, etc., and configure as you see fit.
If you are unsure how you should manage your connected apps please reach out to your Customer Success Manager who can talk you through these options.