You can delete an app connected to Dataships to remove the integration and all data subjects' access to the app
N.B. Deleting an integration will remove all credentials and tokens required for an integration to work. You will need to provide these details again in the future if you wish to connect the app again.
To delete an app
- Login to your Dataships account via the Control Panel (here):
- Enter your e-mail address in the Email field and click Continue.
- Enter your password in the Password field and click Sign in.
- Click Apps. It can be found towards the top left of the screen along the menu bar.
- By default, you will be brought to the Connect Apps page, switch to the Manage Connected Apps page.
- Click on the Details button beside the App you would like to delete.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the delete button.
That's it! The integration with this app is now removed.