You can see the personal data you hold on a data subject easily via the "Customers" section in the Dataships Control Panel.
To see the data for a data subject
- Login to your Dataships account via the Control Panel (here):
- Enter your e-mail address in the Email field and click Continue.
- Enter your password in the Password field and click Sign in.
- Click Customer. It can be found towards the top left of the screen along the menu bar.
- In the search bar, enter the email address of the customer you wish to find and click the Search button. N.B. you do not have to enter the full email address for the search to work.
- If there are any records associated with that email address, they will appear in the table. Click on the Details button of the customer you wish to see the data for.
- Under the Customer Data section, expand the Manage Data tab. You will see a list of the applications you have connected to your Dataships Control Panel.
- Click on the application you wish to see the personal data that resides within it for the data subject. Please ensure you switch between the different tabs to get a full view of the data held in that application e.g. Personal Data, Consents, Addresses, Transactions, etc.: