You can update/edit a section of a policy in your Privacy Center through the Dataships Control Panel
How to Update/Edit a Section of a Policy
- Login to your Dataships account via the Control Panel (here):
- Enter your e-mail address in the Email field and click Continue.
- Enter your password in the Password field and click Sign in.
- Click Comply. It can be found towards the top left of the screen along the menu bar.
- By default, you will be brought to the Company Profile page. Switch to the Policies page.
- Under the Manage Documents section, click on the policy that you would like to rename.
- Under the Manage Individual Sections, you will see each section of your policy. These are essentially the H1 tags, which are converted to sections.
- Click on the section you would like to edit or update and a popup will open up where you can make the changes as you see fit. Feel free to reach out to Dataships if you're unsure of any changes to ensure you remain compliant.
- Click the Save button when you're done.
Changes are automatically reflected in the Privacy Center.