Upload internal documents via the Resources tab in the Control Panel
To upload internal documents
- Login to your Dataships Control Panel account here.
- Click Resources from the menu bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Internal Documents.
- Click on the Upload Document button.
- Fill out a document name, description, and choose the file you wish to upload by clicking on the Browse button. N.B. Only files with these extensions are allowed: pdf, jpeg, doc, docx, jpg, png, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx.
- Click on the Save button on the popup.
That's it. Now other staff with access to your Control Panel will be able to see this document in the Resources > Internal Documents section.