You change the access type of a team member in Dataships.
To Change the Access Type of a Team Member
- Login to your Dataships account via the Control Panel (here):
- Enter your e-mail address in the Email field and click Continue.
- Enter your password in the Password field and click Sign in.
- Click on the Settings icon on the top right corner.
- Switch to the Account Management page from the left.
- Switch to the User Management tab.
- Each tab on this page represents the Accounts connected to your email address. Expand the tab where the user is listed.
- Click on Details on the user's record that you would like to update.
- In the Access Type field, select either Administrator or User and click Save!
Currently, we support Administration (full) access and User (view-only) access.