You can remove a team member from your Dataships Control Panel. We recommend that if somebody has left the company or moved to a different department, please follow the instructions below.
- Login to your Dataships account via the Control Panel (here):
- Enter your e-mail address in the Email field and click Continue.
- Enter your password in the Password field and click Sign in.
- Click on the Settings icon on the top right corner.
- Switch to the Account Management page from the left.
- Click the User Management button.
- Each tab on this page represents the Accounts connected to your email address. Expand the tab where the user is listed.
- Click on Details on the user's record that you would like to update.
- Under the Delete User section, click on the Delete button.
If you remove a user, they can sign up to the Dataships Control Panel again. However, they will not be connected to the domains as before. The user may also have a Dataships Control Panel account with another business, in this case, their access to their account will remain unaffected. If you are unsure on the above please reach out to your Customer Sucess Manager.